Built in 1906, our historic church building is located at 349 N Market ST, Chehalis WA 98532. With beautiful stained glass windows and arching ceilings, our sanctuary is peaceful and inspiring and seats 210. We also have a fellow hall with a full kitchen. Our church has two levels and an elevator that assists in allowing all to have access to both floors. Our worship services are Sunday morning at 10:00 AM and we invite all to come and worship with us.