This Week at WPC May 28 to June 3, 2017
WPC NEWS for June 25 – July 1, 2017
So much is happening at WPC – Our July calendar of Events
10:00 AM Sunday Service
Weds – 7:30 – 8:30 Men’s Salt (Bible Study) Group
Weds – 10:30 – 11:30 Prayer Group (Giffey Room)
July 4 – Office Closed in Observance of Independence Day
July 15 – Hareld Dill & Janet Hellman’s Wedding @ 1 pm Logan Hill Grange, Chehalis, WA (Potluck Reception to follow)
July 22 – Point Defiance Zoo Day @ 9:00 am
July 29 – Grief Group 6 pm (Giffey Room)
- Skip Whitmire – serious illness
- Norma Zylstra – Healing from a fall
- Jan Leventon – Healing from surgery
- Walt Aller – health issues
- Carolyn Waniczek for health issues
- Pearl Miller – healing from fall & comfort moving to nursing home
- Lynn Phillips – prayer for healing of surgery
- Prayers for the Hensley family as they prepare to move.
- Tony Reynolds asking for prayer for sister Roxanne’s health issues
- Tony Reynolds praying dad will be touched by God
- Kathy Dowd is dealing with health issues & being in the hospital.
- Prayer for Mary starting new chemo and dealing with being sick from it.
- Nauna Mattis is healing and for upcoming move to Yakima.
- Linda Prosser & family comfort following death of her father, John Cryder.
- Millie Lofberg – peace, comfort & healing
- Herb McDougall – asks for prayer for great granddaughter
- Tom Burchett – Health issue
- Annette – regarding move to nursing home facility
- Barbara Wahl – Healing for infection
- Cohen Hartley – Broken leg (happened at soccer)
- Louise Lund for ongoing health issues
- Funeral Service for Doris Crawford July 13, Sticklin Funeral Chapel
Continued Prayers: Virgil & Janet Bluhm, Sally Nehring, Wilma Brown, Gordon Shewfelt, Herb McDougall, Nels Hadden, Lois Coplan, Nancy Rockwell, Jeff Smith, Clint Lemmon, Elizabeth Duncan, Ashley Farr, and Peg Warren. –please send updates to the office.
CONSTRUCTION & REPAIRS
You may have noticed the stained glassthat were removed from our sanctuary. They have been shipped to a stained glass window company where they will betaken apart, each piece of glass cleaned and refurbished, then put into a new frame and completely stabilized. Finally, theybe shipped home and set back in place. The project is estimated to take around five months. Money for this project and the windows are provided by the Capital Improvements fund. To give, please write check out to WPC & in the memo please write: Capital Improvement Fund. Thank you for your continued support, patience and donations!
MEN’S SALT GROUP – Wednesdays, 7:30 AM @ Chehalis Denny’s. The men are currently studying the Book of Daniel. Please come and join in on the great discussion!
Connect Groups – Summer Break. See You In the Fall!
02 Doug Fletcher, Shirley Nelsen
03 Jack Nehring
08 Lilly Miller
11 Aiden Roe
15 Stan Giske
16 Laura Hewett
18 Dianne Fletcher
19 Kylee Carter
20 Meri Bretthauer
21 Kristi Shewfelt
23 Bonnie Blake
25 Dave Harlow
26 Jean Bluhm, Meg Martin
28 Michael Carter
29 Herbert McDougall
30 Brian Zylstra
31 Merrilee Kenyon
03 Ralph & Joyce Carr
21 Randy & Amy Howlett
26 Jeff & Janis Smith,
Brian & Sheryl Zylstra
29 Michael & Wilma Schieffer
Borst Pioneer Church: Auction June 30th at 7 pm at the RR Depot, Centralia
A community group of people is working on a project to build an historical model of a church at Borst Park close to the Borst House and Borst School. MOCC thought this was a good community project for WPC to support and donated $25 and our name as a community sponsor. If you would like to support the building of an historical model church, please contact Jean Bluhm.
Blood Drive September 7th – 1 pm – 6 pm
Call the Warrens to volunteer or to get an appointment to give blood