Latest News – June 18 – 24 2017
So much is happening at WPC – Our June calendar of Events
10:00 AM Sunday Service
Tues – 7:00 – 8:30 Bell Practice (*6/6, 6/13, 6/20, will resume in Sept)
Weds – 7:30 –8:30 Men’s Salt (Bible Study) Group – Denny’s Chehalis
Weds – 10:30 – 11:30 Pray Group (Giffey Room)
Thurs – 10:30 – 11:-00 Women’s Bible Study (Giffey Room)
June 18 – Graduation Sunday (Congrats Grads!)
June 18 – Father’s Day Cookout – Everyone is Invited!
June 20 – VBS Work Party 9 am to ??
June 22 – Grief Group 6 pm Giffey Room
June 26 to 29 – Vacation Bible School (VBS)
- GRADUATION SUNDAY JUNE 18TH
- Carolyn Waniczek for health issues
- Greg & Denise Lund ask for prayers for Louise Lund for ongoing health issues
- Prayers for the Hensley family as they go through difficult times.
- Tony Reynolds asking for prayer for sister Roxanne’s health issues.
- Kathy Dowd is dealing with health issues.
- Barbara Wahl as she continues to recover at home.
- Prayer for Mary starting new chemo and dealing from being sick from it.
- Nauna Mattis is healing and for upcoming move to Yakima.
- Carolyn Waniczek, for serious medical diagnosis/serious health issues.
- Linda Prosser & family comfort following death of her father, John Cryder.
- Clint Lemmon – bad sunburn
- Millie Lofberg – peace, comfort & healing
- Herb McDougall asks for prayer for granddaughter’s health
- Kay Odegaard – relief from pain
- Tom Burchett – Health issue
- Annette – regarding move to nursing home facility
- Barbara Wahl – Healing for infection
- Kathy Dowd – for health rehabilitation
- Cohen Harley – Broken leg (happened at soccer)
Continued Prayers: Virgil & Janet Bluhm, Sally Nehring, Wilma Brown, Nathan Hensley, Kathy Dowd, Gordon Shewfelt, Herb McDougall, Doris Crawford, Nels Hadden, Meri Bretthauer, Lois Coplan, Millie Lofberg, Nancy Rockwell, Jeff Smith, Clint Lemmon, Elizabeth Duncan, Ashley Farr, and Peg Warren. –please send updates to the office.
- The Allers announcing their new grandson Brock was born 6/6/17
- Meri Bretthauer is happy for new job that allows her to return to church & choir
- Wilma Brown, Nancy Rockwell & Ellen Stonecypher are happy at Woodland Village.
- Guy & Peg Warren are happy to announce the Blood Drive surpassed 36 units. The next drive will be on Sept. 7th